In the May 2015 Federal Budget, the Australian Government announced there would be no new RAMUS Scholarships awarded.
- Centrelink: for information about Australian Government income support payments for students through Centrelink: http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/themes/students-and-trainees
- Government support for rural health students: Australian Government Department of Health information for students interested in commencing a career as a health professional: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/work-st-ug
- Country Education Foundation of Australia: An annually published scholarships guide https://cef.org.au/student-support/search-for-scholarships/
- Rural locations: to check the remoteness classification of a particular location under the Australian Standard Geographical Classification – Remoteness Area (ASGC-RA) scheme: http://www.doctorconnect.gov.au/internet/otd/Publishing.nsf/Content/RA-intro
- Statutory declarations: for information about statutory declarations and to download a Commonwealth Statutory Declaration form: http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Pages/Statutorydeclarations.aspx
- Tax status of scholarships: the Australian Taxation Office’s ‘Is your scholarship taxable?’ calculator will help you to work out whether a particular scholarship is taxable: http://ato.gov.au/Calculators-and-tools/Is-your-scholarship-taxable/