In the May 2015 Federal Budget, the Australian Government announced there would be no new RAMUS Scholarships awarded.
- Centrelink: for information about Australian Government income support payments for students through Centrelink:
- Government support for rural health students: Australian Government Department of Health information for students interested in commencing a career as a health professional:
- Country Education Foundation of Australia: An annually published scholarships guide
- Rural locations: to check the remoteness classification of a particular location under the Australian Standard Geographical Classification - Remoteness Area (ASGC-RA) scheme:
- Statutory declarations: for information about statutory declarations and to download a Commonwealth Statutory Declaration form:
- Tax status of scholarships: the Australian Taxation Office’s ‘Is your scholarship taxable?’ calculator will help you to work out whether a particular scholarship is taxable: